Mission Statement and Vision
District Mission Statement
The Mission of the School District of Lodi, a strong partnership of families, community and educators, is to become lifelong learners who seek new understanding and skill to assume the role of responsible and contributing members of society by creating a world-class, innovative learning environment that stimulates academic and personal excellence.
At Lodi High School, we will:
- Act with pride, integrity, trust, and decency.
- Work closely with all stakeholders, as we believe that education is a partnership and collaboration among students, teachers, administrators, parents, and community.
- Have high expectations, challenging curriculum, and reflective practices that take into account student learning styles, culture, and life circumstances.
- Provide a positive and safe school climate by promoting and modeling high expectations and accountability for actions of all stakeholders.
- Promote students to be self-managing learners with the capacity to think and reason.
Creating Opportunities for Success…